In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore Carrie, Part 3, “Wreckage,” and our final thoughts on the novel.
- Introduction (00:13)
- Ending structure is not great (01:49)
- Ending writing is good (07:55)
- Dark Tower Thinnies (12:20)
- Yuck King It Up (13:41)
- Reviews (15:43)
- Our thoughts (20:05)
- Fun Stuff (20:48)
- Other Worlds Than These (24:06):
- Perry Mason on HBO
- The Last of Us on HBO
- Outro (31:49)
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Support our show at Patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
Buy merch at store.twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to email@example.com. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: The Talisman, Part 1, “Jack Lights Out.”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More