In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore The Shining, Part 3, Chapters 14-18.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Great writing, not so good exposition (1:30)
- Is Jack a madman? (12:05)
- Dark Tower Thinnies (23:52)
- Yuck-King It Up (27:41)
- Fun Stuff (30:06)
- Other Worlds Than These (36:05)
- Sean: The Nineties by Chuck Klosterman
- Jay: Bruno, Chief of Police by Martin Walker
- Outro (40:54)
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Support our show at Patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
Buy merch at store.twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to email@example.com. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: The Shining, Part 3, Chapters 19-25.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More