In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore ‘Salem’s Lot, Part 2, chapters 8-10.
- Introduction (00:00)
- The Emperor of Ice Cream poem (02:14)
- What’s happening in ‘Salem’s Lot, an evil dry cell (04:41)
- Barlow monologues/City versus small town (15:30)
- Goldilocks age (22:47)
- Dark Tower Thinnies (27:46)
- Fun Stuff (32:35)
- Outro (37:05)
Leave us an Apple Podcast review!
Join our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/twoguysdarktower
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
“The Emperor of Ice Cream” by Wallace Stevens, read by Tom O’Bedlam
Next Episode: ‘Salem’s Lot, Part 2, chapters 11-13.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More