In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore The Dark Tower, Book VII, The Dark Tower, Part 1, chapters 1-3.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Section Summary (00:46)
- Publication History (2:40)
- Stephen King Interview (3:01)
- The next SK novels (5:08)
- Michael Whelan, illustrator (5:40)
- Stakes are set high (7:12)
- Goodbye Callahan (7:30)
- But a problem (11:52)
- Realities of Roland (17:18)
- Consequences of King (26:23)
- Fun Stuff (31:50)
- Outro (41:52)
Join our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/twoguysdarktower
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More