In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore The Dark Tower, Book III, The Waste Lands, Chapter 2, Key and Rose.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Plot recap (00:42)
- King addressing his critics (02:06)
- Expansion of Jake as a character (13:30)
- They Might Be Giants song, “New York City” (22:39)
- Jake is putting his faith in Ka (28:02)
- Fun stuff (35:32)
- Outro (43:32)
“New York City.” They Might Be Giants. Factory Showroom. Elektra, 1996.
(The TMBG version is a cover from the 1995 Cub song of the same name.)
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Support our show at Patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to email@example.com. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: We explore The Dark Tower, Book III, The Waste Lands, Chapter 3, Door and Demon.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More