In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore The Dark Tower, Book II, The Drawing of the Three: Prologue: The Sailor.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Plot recap (1:00)
- Publication history (2:38)
- Illustrations by Phil Hale (8:14)
- Argument (10:08)
- Prologue: The Sailor (16:04)
- Fan art from Sonya Lucas (32:40)
- Outro (33:55)
Leave us an Apple Podcast review!
Join our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/twoguysdarktower
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to email@example.com. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next episode, we’ll discuss The Dark Tower, Book II, The Drawing of the Three, The Prisoner.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More