In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we take a look back at The Dark Tower, Book I, The Gunslinger.
- Listener feedback (01:42)
- Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came, First Stanza (07:46)
- Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came, Last Stanza (08:05)
- Tease Movie Trailer episode (11:35)
- Does The Gunslinger work as a stand-alone story? (13:57)
- Book reviews (21:23)
- Overall theme (26:30)
- Character arcs (38:10)
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Support our show at Patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: We explore The Dark Tower, Book II, The Drawing of the Three, The Sailor.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More