In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore ‘Salem’s Lot, Part 1, Chapters 4-7.
- Introduction (00:16)
- Recap (00:45)
- This book is legit scary (01:42)
- Resurrection and rebirth: Christian lore vs. vampire myth (06:56)
- Vampire literature exists in the Salem’s Lot world (11:16)
- King Twinners (17:26)
- Character (Blood) Types (20:50)
- Dark Tower Thinnies (33:00)
- Fun Stuff (39:57)
- Outro (46:29)
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Support our show at Patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to email@example.com. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
“Plastic Jesus” sung by Paul Newman. Cool Hand Luke. Dir. Stuart Rosenberg. Warner Brothers, 1967. Film.
Next Episode: ’Salem’s Lot, Part 2, Chapters 8-10.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More