In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we finish The Dark Tower, Book IV, Wizard and Glass, with the All God’s Chillun Got Shoes section.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Matricide–Is it that bad? (1:28)
- Gabrielle’s motivation (9:00)
- Dave McKean, Neal Gaiman, and Sandman connection (16:03)
- Why does Roland share this story (17:22)
- The Green Palace (29:00)
- Sean goes on about the end, the real end, the end-end (34:29)
- Roland gets emotional (34:45)
- Fun stuff (40:14)
- Outro (51:28)
For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com. You can also email us at email@example.com. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/ and our and our Twitter feed is @2guysdarktower.
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Croce, Jim. “New York’s Not My Home.” Photographs and Memories. Saja Music Co, 1985. CD.
Next Episode: We will wrap our discussion of The Dark Tower, Book IV, Wizard and Glass, with our final thoughts, overall impression, book reviews, and reader feedback.