In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we finish The Dark Tower, Book IV, Wizard and Glass.
- Introduction (00:12)
- Overall book recap (00:42)
- The Afterword (02:04)
- Comparison of how King ends the stories in the book: Blaine vs. Mejis vs. Oz (12:17)
- Our final thoughts (18:46)
- Why is the book titled “Wizard and Glass?” (20:54)
- Critical reception (28:53)
- Listener feedback (39:55)
- Book and show logistics (49:11)
- Outro (50:02)
For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/ and our and our Twitter feed is @2guysdarktower.
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: We explore The Dark Tower, Book 4.5, The Wind Through the Keyhole, Starkblast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More