In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore The Dead Zone, chapters 24-28 and our final thoughts.
- Introduction (00:00)
- A man on borrowed time, not outside of time (01:23)
- Three questions about morality (06:49)
- It has to do (16:44)
- Dark Tower Thinnies (21:15)
- YuckKing It Up (22:29)
- Fun Stuff (26:50)
- Final thoughts (32:20)
- NY Times review
- Washington Post interview with King
- Washington Post review
- Other Worlds Than These (41:21)
- Outro (46:30)
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Support our show at Patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
Buy merch at store.twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: Carrie, Part 1.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More