In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore Doctor Sleep, Part 1, “Abra.”
- Introduction (00:00)
- Eternal life vs. a good life (04:02)
- A dream within a dream (11:40)
- The Shining connections (19:06)
- Dark Tower Thinnies (26:31)
- Yuck-King It Up (31:18)
- Fun Stuff (32:46)
- Wet Hot American Summer, “I’m just sick and tired of being sick and tired.”
- Other Worlds Than These (39:03)
- Jay: Starstruck (HBO Max)
- Sean: Cape Fear (1962)
- Outro (43:30)
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Support our show at Patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
Buy merch at store.twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: Doctor Sleep, Part 2, “Empty Devils.”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More