In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore The Running Man, chapters 70-43.
- Introduction (00:13)
- Recap (00:44)
- Ignorance and innocence (02:18)
- Anything for money (06:13)
- Breakdown of society (08:17)
- Dark Tower Thinnies (16:17)
- Yuck-King It Up (18:55)
- Fun Stuff (21:22)
- Outro (25:03)
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Support our show at Patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
“White-wolf grin” from The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three, illustration by Phil Hale:
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: The Running Man, chapters 42-0.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More