In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore The Eyes of the Dragon, sections 28-57.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Moral of the story (02:18)
- Irrational rejection of a “Perfect” king (07:46)
- King is making it up (17:20)
- Dark Tower Thinnies (23:16)
- Listener feedback (28:02)
- Fun stuff (32:00)
- Outro (36:43)
Excalibur: The King and the Land Are One
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Support our show at Patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to email@example.com. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: The Eyes of the Dragon, sections 58 – 93.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More