In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore The Dark Tower, Book II, The Drawing of the Three, The Lady of Shadows.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Plot Recap (00:50)
- Why Odetta/Detta? (03:43)
- Why is Odetta so Wealthy? (09:30)
- Roland Needs to Merge Odetta and Detta (12:55)
- Writing Style Reflects Content (18:36)
- More Cultural References (25:28)
- Jay’s Favorite Word (27:44)
- Changing Character Dynamics of the Group (29:32)
- Huh? Moments (37:30)
- Closing (46:05)
For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/ and our and our Twitter feed is @2guysdarktower.
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: April 19; We discuss The Dark Tower, Book II, The Drawing of the Three, the Reshuffle section.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More