In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore The Dark Tower, Book I, The Gunslinger, chapter 3.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Plot Recap (00:46)
- Both Death and Life are Roland’s Enemy (01:33)
- Genre: horror; high fantasy and low fantasy (07:38)
- Who is the Man In Black? (16:04)
- What does Roland hope to get out of all this? (27:16)
- Closing (51:29)
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Support our show at Patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to email@example.com. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: The Dark Tower, Book I, The Gunslinger, chapter 4.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More