In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore “Heavenly Shades of Night Are Falling” in Hearts in Atlantis and wrap-up the book.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Leaving Behind the Past (02:20)
- Magic (10:22)
- Dark Tower Thinnies (13:45)
- Fun Stuff (21:52)
- Platters “Twilight Time” (22:14)
- Hearts in Atlantis reviews and reception (30:53)
- Ranking the stories (39:56)
- Book themes (41:22)
- Outro (49:40)
Leave us an Apple Podcast review!
Join our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/twoguysdarktower
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to email@example.com. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Nevins, Morty, et al. “Twilight Time.”: Very Best of the Platters. Universal Music, 2000.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More