Now available as a Patreon-only audio. Become a patron at https://www.patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we discuss the major motion picture, The Dark Tower.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Initial Thoughts (0:46)
- Sean identifies a major failing (4:58)
- Jay is upset about the opening line from the book (6:15)
- No emotional connections in the movie (9:25)
- Movie Jake doesn’t work (10:01)
- Matthew McConaughey (alright, alright, alright) (11:59)
- Some good stuff (14:00)
- Who is this movie for (16:14)
- Where are Eddie and Susannah (18:25)
- What’s next (18:55)
- The ending of the movie (21:16)
- Outro (24:42)
For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/ and our and our Twitter feed is @2guysdarktower.
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.