In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we conclude The Dark Tower, Book 2, The Drawing of the Three, Final Shuffle.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Plot recap (00:44)
- Who were the titular three? (01:29)
- Snake symbolism (06:53)
- The Quest (08:56)
- Who is Death? (16:41)
- Fantasy genre and tropes (21:01)
- Reversed portal (thanks, Emily Cait!) (22:29)
- Fun stuff (25:14)
- Chekhov’s jawbone (25:33)
- Artwork – two Phil Hale commissions (27:19)
- Some TV tropes (31:23)
- Critical reviews of The Drawing of the Three (35:20)
- Listener feedback (38:54)
- Outro (43:25)
For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com. You can also email us at email@example.com. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/ and our and our Twitter feed is @2guysdarktower.
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: May 31; We start The Dark Tower, Book 3, The Waste Lands, Bear and Bone.