In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore the Bachman Book, Rage, chapters 21-35.
- Introduction (00:13)
- Recap (00:45)
- Using television & movies as a lens (01:31)
- Scapegoat Ted (07:03)
- The mysterious Joe McKennedy (13:08)
- Dark Tower Thinnies (20:25)
- Yuck-King It Up (23:47)
- Thank you, Patrons! (26:40)
- Fun Stuff (27:20)
- Outro (31:55)
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review!
Support our show at Patreon.com/twoguysdarktower.
Send your questions, comments, and ideas to email@example.com. For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com.
Join the conversation on social media!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2guysdarktower/
- Twitter: @2guysdarktower
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: Running Man, chapters Minus 100 – 71.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More