In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore The Dark Tower, Book IV, Wizard and Glass, Susan, chapters 6-10.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Smart people doing smart things (1:45)
- Love makes you do stupid things (like forget your duty) (8:25)
- Why is Roland telling this story (20:10)
- Roland is a dangerous man (23:30)
- Worldbuilding (25:45)
- Magic (26:00)
- Thinny (28:00)
- Time getting softer (31:45)
- Fun Stuff (35:00)
- Reviews/Shout-outs (43:10)
- Outro (46:00)
For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com. You can also email us at email@example.com. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/ and our and our Twitter feed is @2guysdarktower.
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Next Episode: October 25; We explore The Dark Tower, Book IV, Wizard and Glass, Interlude and Come, Reap, chapters 1-4.