In this episode of Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came, we explore The Dark Tower, Book III, The Waste Lands, chapter 5, Bridge and City.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Connections to The Stand (01:47)
- Character development (13:52)
- Riddles (24:57)
- Spoiler for “Game of Thrones” (29:39 – 30:31)
- The destruction that follows Roland (34:40)
- Fun Stuff (39:00)
- Velcro Fly by Z. Z. Top (43:09) https://youtu.be/F89McWFENTs
- Outro (46:09)
For more information about the show, check us out at twoguystothedarktowercame.com. You can also email us at email@example.com. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/2guysdarktower/ and our and our Twitter feed is @2guysdarktower.
Intro and outro music is Western Cowboys Logo by Shorties.
Gibbons, Billy, Dusty Hill, and Frank Beard. “Velcro Fly.” Afterburner. Warner Bros, 1985. CD.
Next Episode: We finish Book III of the Dark Tower, The Waste Lands, Chapter 6 – Riddle and Waste Lands.